The following precautions are being implemented to allow for live attendance.
- Please maintain social distancing by remaining at least 6 feet away from other attendees at all times.
- Please sit together as a family during service.
- Please do not attend if you have an unexplained cough, are having difficulty breathing, or are running a temperature.
- Anyone who has contracted COVID-19, has been tested for COVID-19 and is awaiting results, has had close contact with either someone with COVID-19 or contact with someone who has been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results should stay home for 14 days after exposure. “Close Contact” has been defined by the CDC as: Closer than 6 feet for 15 minutes or more.
- We encourage wearing a face mask if you have one, but this is not required. This is to protect others. Children under 2 years of age should not wear masks.
- Clorox wipes are available at certain locations within the church, in particular in the bathrooms. Please wipe down areas that you touch (door handles, etc.) as you use the facilities.